Remembering burger chef Parkersburg - Mackey's Antiques & Clock Repair

REMEMBERING BURGER CHEF

Mackey's Antiques & Clock Repair
1249 Gihon Road
Parkersburg WV 26101
 

   304 422-7274

 e mail   rmackey@mackeysclockrepair.com

Website  http://www.mackeysclockrepair.com    

Tygart School Reunion website http://www.tygartschoolreunion.com

Marrtown Reunion website http://www.marrtownreunion.com/

Parkersburg Viscose website http://www.parkersburgviscose.com/  

Wood County History Photography & Scenery  http://www.wchps.net

For Early Parkersburg History and Old Pictures

 Over 900 Old Parkersburg & Wood County WV Pictures

Burger Chef was an American fast food restaurant chain. It began operating in 1954 in Indianapolis Indiana, expanded throughout the United States, and, at its peak in 1973, had 1,050 locations. The chain featured several signature items, such as the Big Chef and Super Chef hamburgers.

In 1982, the General Foods Corporation, then-owners of the Burger Chef trademark and name, divested itself of the restaurant chain, gradually selling to the owners of Hardee's. The final restaurant to carry the Burger Chef name closed in 1996

 

 

BURGER CHEF ACROSS THE ROAD FROM PARKERSBURG SOUTH HIGH SCHOOL 1972

 

Burger Chef Dudley Ave

 

Burger Chef Market Street

 

 

 AD FOR BURGER CHEF

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The collection of all content on this website is the property of Mackey's Antiques & Clock Repair and is protected by U.S. and International copyright laws copyright 1997-2015 All Rights Reserved